Dental Tech Chat 09 With Guest Michelle Strange, RDH
You do not want to miss this!
Welcome our amazing guest Michelle Strange RDH, MSDH; it was awesome to talk with Michelle about what technology she loves most. Listen in to hear her knowledge and advice on dental technology she enjoys to use while helping her patients.
Michelle began her dental career in 2000 as a dental assistant. She then received her AS in Dental Hygiene, followed by her BHS from the Medical University of South Carolina. In 2012, she received her Master’s in Dental Hygiene Education from the University of Bridgeport’s Fones School of Dental Hygiene. Since she graduated from Trident Technical College, Michelle has worked exclusively in periodontics, focusing on dental hygiene procedures and surgical assisting.
Her latest project, A Tale of Two Hygienists Podcast, aims to inform and renew enthusiasm within the dental community and was ranked the #1 Dental Podcast two years in a row. In 2020, Michelle launched a new podcast and a new company, Level Up Infection Prevention. Her goal is to elevate the infection control coordinator's role and create safe dental visits for everyone. In addition to her businesses, A Tale of Two Hygienists and Level Up Infection Prevention, she has a fun business with Dr. Tony Stefanou. Together they have TriviaDent and host online and live events centered around dental trivia. Michelle is a frequent author for RDHMag.com, DentistryIQ.com, and DentalEconomics.com. She serves on the advisory board for many organizations, including Dental Economics.
Michelle's passion for the dental community is truly inspiring.
1. Diamond in the Ruff: what product did you use most in practice that's been a major advantage to helping with productivity and efficiency. *Michelle's favorite thing to use is the AIRFLOW Guided Biofilm Therapy that she cannot use at the moment due to aerosol restrictions due to CDC guidelines (COVID-19). She states this piece of tech is a true diamond! https://www.ems-dental.com/en/product... "AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master is the latest EMS innovation for the "Guided Biofilm Therapy": a unique solution for caries, perio prevention, and maintenance."
2.No-Risk | No-Reward: What was your big investment of time or money in technology that paid off. * Michelle explains how the AIRFlow unit was the major investment for the practice. As she explains next, she could not work without her intraoral camera! She explains the importance of using an intraoral camera on all her patients and its benefit as a great way to keep a good record of patient's mouths. https://www.mouthwatch.com/product/in...
3. The Flop: What did you buy into that was a waste of time and money? * Michelle talks about how not all suction tips have been a hit. Check out the tale of two dental hygienists, IGTV, to watch her episodes on which suction tips work. https://www.instagram.com/ataleoftwoh...
4. A useful piece of technology you enjoy to use in practice? *Michelle explains using a caries detection system has been helping up the dental technology game! https://ecddetect.com/ Thank you, Michelle, for participating in an episode of Dental Tech Chat. I loved learning about the technology you use. Along with sharing with us your educational videos for our viewers to reference. Learn more about Michelle and connect with her about all things hygiene and infection control on her website- http://michellestrangerdh.com/index.html and do not miss her on the podcast https://www.ataleoftwohygienists.com/
Thanks for listening and supporting Dental Tech Chat!
Find us wherever you listen!
Which Technology Tool is your favorite?
We want to hear how you are upping your technology game!
If you need any assistance call 1-800-821-8962@Sodium Dental X-ray Sensor Repair/videos/upload, leave a comment below, or send us an email to email@example.com
Sodium Dental Dental Technology Sales, Support, & Dental X-ray Sensor Repair o. 800-821-8962@Sodium Dental X-ray Sensor Repair/videos/upload f. 866-611-0677@Sodium Dental X-ray Sensor Repair/videos/upload e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a broken dental x-ray sensor? Sodium Dental can refurbish it and get you back up and running quickly at a cost far less than purchasing a new sensor.
We are able to refurbish:
- Kodak dental sensor repair - Dexis dental sensor repair
- Schick dental sensor repair
- Gendex dental sensor repair
- Sirona dental sensor repair
- and many other dental sensors on the market.
Check out www.sodiumdental.com for more information.